All our skate supply elements are built super solid from high quality materials to be able to take the beating and withstand the elements of weather.
- CNC machine cut F17 Formply phenolic laminated sides and platforms.
- H3 treated pre-cut timbers.
- Easy to assemble. Step by step instructions included.
- Galvanized heavy duty rails and hardware.
- Stainless steel screws.
- All cut edges and CNC cut ramp parts are sealed with weather shield paint to protect the plywood from moisture and prevent delamination. This is a critical step to ensure the longevity of ramp parts.
- Flat packs: All our products are shipped using TNT or TOLL freight services. Flat packs arrive on 1-2 pallets. Flat pack kits are shipped to your door and unloaded by tailgate service (available to metropolitan areas). Some areas we can only ship to your nearest depot where you can collect the flat pack using a trailer/van/truck. If unsure email us at email@example.com
- Local Installation: Local ramp installation can be booked if you live within a 150km radius of Gold Coast, QLD. We will deliver and assemble your ramp for an additional charge. Once we have received your order we will contact you and schedule an installation/assembly.
- Local delivery: This option can be selected if you live within 150km of Gold Coast Queensland. We can deliver any flat packed product or smaller assembled product (quarter pipe/box/kicker/spine etc) to your door for a small extra fee. You can choose this option on the checkout.
- Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional delivery charge. You can choose this during checkout. We will contact you once your order is ready for pickup.
- Quoted installation: If you live outside the 150 km radius of Gold Coast, but would like us to install/assemble your product. Send us a message on our Contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org