All our skate supply elements are built super solid from high quality materials to be able to take the beating and withstand the elements of weather.
- CNC machine cut F17 Formply phenolic laminated sides and platforms.
- H3 treated pre-cut timbers.
- Easy to assemble. Step by step instructions included.
- Galvanized heavy duty rails and hardware.
- Stainless steel screws.
- All cut edges and CNC cut ramp parts are sealed with weather shield paint to protect the plywood from moisture and prevent delamination. This is a critical step to ensure the longevity of ramp parts.
All our products are available as flat pack kits that you can assemble by yourself with help of a friend. Step by step instructions and photos included. We use TNT or TOLL freight services. Shipping is calculated during checkout.
Half pipe kits - due to the size and weight these kits can only be shipped to your nearest collection depot or a business address with a forklift onsite.
Depot collection - half pipe kits are shipped on 1-2 pallets (max size L2440mm x W1220mm) Once your order has arrived at the depot, you will have 10 business days to conveniently collect your order using a trailer, ute, van or a truck. Collection depots can also organise residential deliveries for a small extra fee. Depots are located all over Australia usually within 10-20km radius of any major city or town. If you need more info about deliveries or depot locations, please email us at email@example.com
Most of our smaller products arrive at your door fully assembled and ready to skate. These include grind boxes, slappy rails and kickers.
Flat packed quarter pipes and spine ramps arrive at your door in a box or a pallet.
Half pipe installation (within 500km from Gold Coast QLD) can be purchased by selecting the "Installed" option. Once purchased, we will contact you to schedule a suitable installation date.