Pro Skate ramp surface
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO!
These ramp surface sheets are shipped on a pallet. Business address with a forklift required or we can ship to your nearest collection depot where you can collect using a trailer/ute/truck or a van. Weight of each panel is 30kgs and dimensions L2440mm W1220mm H6mm. Shipping cost is calculated during the checkout to your nearest collection depot based on your address. MINIMUM ORDER QTY - 4 panels.
Pro Skate is a premium all weather ramp surface. Made of super strong composite material - celluloid fibres impregnated with phenolic resins. This proven technology has been used to make composite skate ramp surfaces for over 20 years. Pro Skate has innovated the same technology by adding a decorative face on both sides with a durable UV and scratch resistant coating.
Pro Skate ramp surface rides smooth and fast - grips and slides when you need it to.
Flexible and machinable
Selection of colourways to suit your style
Perfect balance of grip and slide
Outdoor half pipes come standard with SkatePly waterproofed phenolic laminated plywood skating surface. You can upgrade to Pro Skate Composite which is premium weather proof skate surface for an additional charge.
- High quality phenolic laminated plywood base layer. Laminated sides ensure that your halfpipe is protected against the water and moisture from top and bottom.
- CNC machine cut black phenolic laminated plywood sides and platforms.
- H3 treated pre-cut timbers and flat bottom framing.
- 60mm galvanized coping and hardware. Skatepark standard.
- Stainless steel screws.
- All cut edges and CNC cut ramp parts are sealed with 3 coats of edge sealer paint to protect the plywood from moisture and prevent delamination. This is a critical step to ensure the longevity of ramp parts.
- Siliconed skate surface joints. We seal all the gaps and joints to minimize water from penetrating the plywood layers and water-logging your ramp. Silicone is included in flat pack kits.
All our products are available as flat-pack kits that you can assemble by yourself with the help of a friend. Step-by-step instructions and photos are included. We use TNT freight services. Shipping is calculated during checkout.
Half pipe kits - due to the size and weight these kits can only be shipped to your nearest collection depot or a business address with a forklift onsite.
Depot collection - half pipe kits are shipped on 1-2 pallets (max size L2440mm x W1220mm) Once your order has arrived at the depot, you will have 10 business days to conveniently collect your order using a trailer, ute, van or a truck. Collection depots can also organize residential deliveries for a small extra fee. Depots are located all over Australia usually within a 10-20km radius of any major city or town. If you need more info about deliveries or depot locations, please email us at email@example.com
Most of our smaller products arrive at your door fully assembled and ready to skate. These include grind boxes, slappy rails , and kickers.
Flat packed quarter pipes arrive at your door in a box or on a pallet.
Highly recommend. Solid construction provides a lot more speed without the spring from plywood.