3ft High (90cm) Outdoor Halfpipe
This is our most loved standard size halfpipe. Perfect height and transition for any level of skater whether you are just starting out or have been skating since the 1980s.
More information below about features, shipping and assembly.
Note - handrails and backs pictured are not included in the flat pack kit.
- Comes standard with SkatePly waterproofed phenolic laminated plywood skating surface. You can upgrade to Pro Skate Composite which is premium weather proof skate surface for an additional charge.
- High quality phenolic laminated plywood base layer. Laminated sides ensure that your halfpipe is protected against the water and moisture from top and bottom.
- CNC machine cut F17 Formply phenolic laminated sides and platforms.
- H3 treated pre-cut timbers and flat bottom framing.
- 60mm galvanized heavy duty coping and hardware. Skatepark standard.
- Stainless steel screws.
- No nails or adhesives used. You can easily uninstall your ramp if you move your house.
- All cut edges and CNC cut ramp parts are sealed with 3 coats of weather shield paint to protect the plywood from moisture and prevent delamination. This is a critical step to ensure the longevity of ramp parts.
- Siliconed skate surface joints. We seal all the gaps and joints to minimize water from penetrating the plywood layers and water-logging your ramp.
- Flat packs: All our products can be shipped to main metropolitan areas using TNT Road Express. Flat packs arrive on 1-2 pallets. Halfpipes can require two people to unload (piece by piece).
- Local Installation: If you live within a 150km radius of Gold Coast, QLD we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge. Choose this option if you would like us to assemble your product. Once we have received your order we will contact you and schedule an installation/assembly.
- Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional delivery charge. You can choose this during checkout.
- Quoted installation: If you live outside the 150 km radius of Gold Coast, but would like us to install/assemble your product. Send us a message on our Contact page or email email@example.com