2ft High (60cm) Quarterpipe
Our most loved quarter pipe! Great little feature for beginners and intermediate skaters. Wheel it out to your driveway and combine with other elements to create your own little skatepark. Comes with wheels for easy portability.
More information below about features, shipping and assembly.
Note: quarter pipes pictured are made using SkatePly waterproofed plywood surface.
- Comes standard with 6.5mm Baltic birch plywood skating surface. You can upgrade to SkatePly which is a water proof plywood riding surface for an additional charge.
- Ramp comes standard with CNC machine cut F17 FormPly sides and deck.
- 50mm heavy duty galvanized steel coping and hardware
- Stainless steel bash plate and surfacing screws.
- Side handles to tilt ramp up on its back side.
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Two quarters make a quick half pipe or an extra wide quarter pipe!
- Easy to assemble. Instructions included.
- Flat packs: All our products can be shipped to main metropolitan areas using TNT Road Express. Flat packs arrive on 1-2 pallets. Halfpipes can require two people to unload (piece by piece).
- Local Installation: If you live within a 150km radius of Gold Coast, QLD we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge. Choose this option if you would like us to assemble your product. Once we have received your order we will contact you and schedule an installation/assembly.
- Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional delivery charge. You can choose this during checkout.
- Quoted installation: If you live outside the 150 km radius of Gold Coast, but would like us to install/assemble your product. Send us a message on our Contact page or email email@example.com