Outdoor half pipes come standard with SkatePly waterproofed phenolic laminated plywood skating surface. You can upgrade to Pro Skate Composite which is premium weather proof skate surface for an additional charge.
- High quality phenolic laminated plywood base layer. Laminated sides ensure that your halfpipe is protected against the water and moisture from top and bottom.
- CNC machine cut black phenolic laminated plywood sides and platforms.
- H3 treated pre-cut timbers and flat bottom framing.
- 60mm galvanized coping and hardware. Skatepark standard.
- Stainless steel screws.
- All cut edges and CNC cut ramp parts are sealed with 3 coats of edge sealer paint to protect the plywood from moisture and prevent delamination. This is a critical step to ensure the longevity of ramp parts.
- Siliconed skate surface joints. We seal all the gaps and joints to minimize water from penetrating the plywood layers and water-logging your ramp. Silicone is included in flat pack kits.