4ft High (120cm) Outdoor Half Pipe
A true favourite amongst core skaters! Perfect transition for airs and steep enough radius to get your smith grinds and feebles on lock! Best for intermediate to advanced skaters. Made using highest quality outdoor materials. Choose Pro Skate Composite surfacing for extra strength and weather proofing.
Our outdoor half pipes are extremely weather resistant and durable for any level skater. Designed to be fully exposed to weather with no tarping or regular sealing needed. Half pipes kits are easy to assemble and have that high quality professional feel when finished.
More information below about features, shipping and assembly.
All our outdoor half pipes come with 12-month warranty against defects in materials - including rotting, decay and delamination.
(Handrails and backs pictured are not included in the flat pack kit.)
Outdoor half pipes come standard with SkatePly waterproofed phenolic laminated plywood skating surface. You can upgrade to Pro Skate Composite which is premium weather proof skate surface for an additional charge.
- High quality phenolic laminated plywood base layer. Laminated sides ensure that your halfpipe is protected against the water and moisture from top and bottom.
- CNC machine cut F22 black phenolic laminated birch plywood sides and platforms.
- H3 treated pre-cut timbers and flat bottom framing.
- 60mm galvanized coping and hardware. Skatepark standard.
- Stainless steel screws.
- All cut edges and CNC cut ramp parts are sealed with 3 coats of edge sealer paint to protect the plywood from moisture and prevent delamination. This is a critical step to ensure the longevity of ramp parts.
- Siliconed skate surface joints. We seal all the gaps and joints to minimize water from penetrating the plywood layers and water-logging your ramp. Silicone is included in flat pack kits.
All our products are available as flat pack kits that you can assemble by yourself with help of a friend. Step by step instructions and photos included. We use TNT or TOLL freight services. Shipping is calculated during checkout.
Half pipe kits - due to the size and weight these kits can only be shipped to your nearest collection depot or a business address with a forklift onsite.
Depot collection - half pipe kits are shipped on 1-2 pallets (max size L2440mm x W1220mm) Once your order has arrived at the depot, you will have 10 business days to conveniently collect your order using a trailer, ute, van or a truck. Collection depots can also organise residential deliveries for a small extra fee. Depots are located all over Australia usually within 10-20km radius of any major city or town. If you need more info about deliveries or depot locations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of our smaller products arrive at your door fully assembled and ready to skate. These include grind boxes, slappy rails and kickers.
Flat packed quarter pipes and spine ramps arrive at your door in a box or a pallet.
Half pipe installation (within 500km from Gold Coast QLD) can be purchased by selecting the "Installed" option. Once purchased, we will contact you to schedule a suitable installation date.