3ft High (90cm) Indoor Halfpipe
This is our most loved standard size halfpipe. Perfect height and transition for any level of skater whether you are just starting out or have been skating since the 1980s. Made using highest quality untreated indoor materials. Surfaced with smooth and super durable birch ply surfacing. Pro Skate Composite surfacing available upon request.
More information below about features, shipping and assembly.
- Comes standard with 6.5mm Baltic birch plywood skating surface. Very attractive finish and super durable plywood. Features exterior grade phenolic glue line.
- 9mm structural grade plywood base layer.
- CNC machine cut F17 Formply phenolic laminated sides.
- Untreated pre-cut timbers and flat bottom framing. No chemicals used and no nasty chemical odors. Perfect for indoor use.
- 60mm galvanized heavy duty coping and hardware. Skatepark standard.
- No nails or adhesives used. You can easily uninstall your ramp if you move your house.
- These halfpipes can be used outside when sealed/painted with weather shield paint. All cut edges and CNC cut ramp parts need to be be sealed with 3 coats of weather shield paint to protect the plywood from moisture and prevent delamination. This is a critical step to ensure the longevity of ramp parts. Heavy duty tarpaulin is needed to cover your halfpipe when not being used.
- Flat packs: All our products can be shipped to main metropolitan areas using TNT Road Express. Flat packs arrive on 1-2 pallets. Halfpipes can require two people to unload (piece by piece).
- Local Installation: If you live within a 150km radius of Gold Coast, QLD we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge. Choose this option if you would like us to assemble your product. Once we have received your order we will contact you and schedule an installation/assembly.
- Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional delivery charge. You can choose this during checkout.
- Quoted installation: If you live outside the 150 km radius of Gold Coast, but would like us to install/assemble your product. Send us a message on our Contact page or email email@example.com